The Newton County Christian Learning Center believes…
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, without any error. It is God’s Word and it teaches us about the character of God and how God wants us to live our lives.
- There is only one true God that exists in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Man and woman were created in the image of God and fell into sin, which brought about death, and this has transmitted to the entire human race.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He is fully man and fully God, and He was born of a virgin. He is the only person that has lived a sinless life. He died on the cross and took the sin of humanity, and took on the wrath of God in our place. In three days he arose from the grave, conquering death, so that we might be reunited with God and spend eternity with Him.
- All men and women can come into a saving relationship with God by hearing the Gospel and through the power of the Holy Spirit, surrender their lives to Jesus Christ.
We are a non-denominational organization and therefore submit
to the authority of the Bible and not any one denomination.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Jesus Christ is sovereign over all creation and history, and we give Him first place in every area of our lives.
- The Bible is God’s guide for our faith and life, so we will follow the direction of God’s Word for the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of each student.
- Every student is created in God’s image, so we will educate in the manner that affirms and honors individuals.
- Christ-centered education leads to Christ-centered living, so we will challenge our students to live God’s truth and biblically think through life situations.
- God desires a personal relationship with individuals, so we teach our students to know God, to enjoy God, and give glory to God.
Staff & Board
Stacy Guerrero - Director
David Biglow - Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon Daniel - Teacher - email@example.com
Board of Directors:
- Sonya Hopper-Chairman
- Barbara Alexander – Secretary
- Donna Hutchens – Treasurer
- Stephanie Akiyama
- Allan Seebaran
- Andy Brown
- Greg Proffitt
- GW Davis